Company Profile > Corporate Philosophy
We contribute to the development of science and technology
through our customers researches by offering them our
measuring system that respond to their inquisitive spirit.
UNISOKU aims to contribute not only to the development of science
and technology but also to convenient and affluent society, by responding
to our customers’ inquisitive spirit with desire to ‘Observe’, ‘Know’
and ‘Solve’ through our measuring system.
UNISOKU will keep on challenging ourselves to offer instruments
that our customers really need by being radically creative and combining
our technology and wisdom. We always strive to improve the quality
of our devices so that customers can use them in relief. We reasonably
meet the delivery due date. We offer considerate after-sales supports
so that our customers can get results.
1. Pursuit of satisfaction and happiness of
our customers, business partners and employees
UNISOKU aspires after the development and prosperity of our business and
the whole industry that relates to development, production, and sales of scientific
instruments. We pursue business that each of them feels satisfaction and happiness,
and that brings prosperity, through our products and services for our customers,
through technical collaboration and commercial affairs for our business partners,
and through evaluation from customers and partners for our employees.
2. Hands on approach
Hints for new products and improvements are at site of customers’ research.
We proactively visit and contact them after installation to see how the system
is working, and how it is used. By knowing the issues on-site, we take them
seriously, then we challenge boldly to find solution and how we can meet
- Our factory and head office are in the same site and management and manufacturing are always in close relationship.
- Our executives frequently visit customers who purchased our system. Since it is important to know how our systems are utilized, we listen carefully to them.
- Customers voice is always helpful to improve and develop our products.
3. “Positive challenge”, growth-oriented
- We accept customized specifications to solve our customers solution.
- We have independent development department from production department, and actively accept industry-academia partnership development.
- Development department engages in strategic production development and fundamental measurement technology development.
- To enhance each strength, we actively accept collaboration with other corporation and aim for synergy effect.
- We aim to create world-class products and service that can challenge for the world market.
4. After sales service/ Importance of operating systems
- Our success is customers’ success through our system.
- With committed warranty, we will complete customer satisfaction to the end.
- We will take a good care of communication with our customers and put best effort to improvement.
- Quick response of technical support.
- Annual publification of News Letter Since 2016
1. Vigorous investment for future growth
- In 2012 and 2016, constructed 2 manufacturing factories.
- UNISOKU has been chosen at projects like A-Step and Development of Advanced Measurement and Analysis Systems by JST and industrial-academia partnership, then started development of new products.
- Applied and chosen for manufacturing subvention, matching fund type of development and invested to development.
- Increase of 20% of employees compared to past 8 years, and employment promotion.
- Sponsorship at symposium and academic conference for growth of science.
2. Upgrading productivity and quality
- Pleasant environment for work by 5S activities
- Standardization of quality by commonly modulated components
- Equalization of assembling process by assembling manuals or inspection notes
- Share and assignments by defect report.
- Reduction of wasted labor and rise in productivity by action for quality progress
- Early identification of issues through close contact with customers
- Improvement of customer-side productivity through user-friendliness and improving stability
3. Global partnership
- Synergy products brought by corporation with TII
- Technical alliance and sharing sales/service network with SPECS GmbH
- OEM offer to other companies including overseas and adoption of good products from other manufacturers.
Tokyo Instruments, Inc., parent company of
UNISOKU, and SPECS GmbH, in Germany,
have established a joint holding company,
SPECS-TII. GmbH, in Switzerland. In North
America, SPECS-TII GmbH established SPECS
-TII. Inc., Former SPECS Inc., which was owned by
SPECS as American corporation. In China,
SPECS and TII united each company which
they owned in China and established SPECS-TII
Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. In Russia, a new
company SPECS TII RUS is now going to be
established. SPECS and TII group is fortifying
cooperation by using each other’s strength to
the full, complementing in sales network, customer
support and product lineup.
|President&CEOYutaka Miyatake||The DirectorTatsuo Nakagawa||The DirectorHiroyuki Mizuno|
2000 Joins UNISOKU
Engages in SPM products, installation in overseas and sales
Manager of development department
inaugurated as Head of SPM division / Director
Inaugurated as president & CEO
1994 Joins UNISOKU
Engages in development, production and sales of Time-resolved spectroscopy
Manager of Optical Instruments division
Team leader for JST SENTAN “Development of A Novel Method to Measure Transient Absorption RIPT Method” (~March 2019)
Inaugurated as director of executives
1987 Joins UNISOKU
Engages in mainly electronical related tasks like design, production and manufacturing process of STM division
The Manager of SPM production
Inaugurated as director of executives