High-End Model STM in Ultra Low Temperature and High Magnetic Field.
Continuous Cooling Lower than 40 mK (target 30 mK).
High performance STM actively used in the leading edge surface science researches realizing the lowest base temperature and high magnetic field as commercially available systems. It is possible to customize a sample preparation system in line with a study goal. Fundamental to study superconductivity and low temperature physics.
- Superconductivity phenomena under the ultra low temperature, observation of the electron energy structure
- High resolution imaging for atoms and molecules
- Observation of molecules vibration using IETS
- Observation of spin responses using STS in high magnetic field.
- Application for spin resonance measurements introducing high frequency
- Observation of high resolution magnetic structure, spin polarization STM
|MAX scan range (X × Y × Z)||1.2 × 1.2 × 0.34 µm3 @ 4 K|
|Base temperature||40 mK (typecal 30 mK)|
|Magnetic Field||Max 11 T, 15 T , 2-2-9T Vector|
|Base Pressure||Obs. Prep. Ch. 3.0 ×10-8 Pa, LLC 5 ×10-5 Pa|
|STM Controller||Nanonis™ SPM control system|
PDF SPM System Table