Ambient 4-Probe Surface Measurement System UP2000-4P
Micro to Nano Manipulation of Samples
Measurements of various kinds of electric properties of sample surfaces by multi-probing
This system enables various kinds of "micron-order" to "nano-order" surface electricity measurements and manipulations in the atmosphere.
We also manufacture high-vacuum systems for probing, and surface measurements in vacuum. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have.
- Positions each of the four probes individually along XYZ axes by using a PC and a remote control, while observing the sample surface under an optical microscope.
- No need to make troublesome sample position adjustments. The sample stage can also be moved independently in X and Y directions.
- Heating of the samples.
- Manipulate samples easily and intuitively while observing the sample surface shown on the screen of the PC.
- 4-Probe stage (with an optical microscope)
- 4-Probe controller (with a remote control)
- Notebook PC for controlling and observation (with a controlling software)
- A set of PtIr probes
|Optical Microscope and CCD Camera|
|Minimum Resolution||2–13 μm (with the standard lens)|
|Zooming function as standard|
|2 Million pixels CCD camera|
|Maximum Display Size: 1600 × 1200 pixels|
|Equipped with an illumination source and fiber as standard|
|Size||L 140 × W 140 mm|
|Inner Diameter of Stage Case (optional)||200 mm dia.|
|Maximum Travel Distance||XY: 5 mm, Z: 3 mm|
|Fine Positioning Travel Distance||1 μm|
|Driving Method||Pulse control and linear control modes|
|Maximum Travel Range||X axis: 10 mm, Y axis: 5 mm|
|Driving Method||Pulse control|
|* The heating and cooling stages are available as options.|
|Maximum Sample Size||10 × 10 mm|
|2 contacts for applying the current for heating|
|* 5 contact terminals are available for users.|
|Probe Tip Diameter||0.5–0.3 mm|
|* Other probes are available as options|
|* We offer Pt-Ir and tungsten probes.|
|* Each probe tip is provided as a measurement terminal.|
|Dedicated 4-Probe Controller|
|Input Voltage||100–115 VAC (50/60 Hz), 200 VA (MAX)|
|Input||Dedicated control terminal|
|Output||Dedicated 4-probe terminals (4 outputs)|
|Display Function||LED to indicate the pulse-controlled movements in the X, Y and Z directions|
|Dedicated Stage Controller|
|Input Voltage||100–115 VAC (50/60Hz), 100 VA (MAX)|
|Output Terminal||Stage control terminal, X and Y axes (switched manually)|
|Input Terminal||Dedicated external remote control terminal (equipped with a remote control as standard)|
|Personal Computer for Control|
|Notebook PC||Compatible with Windows XP and Vista|
|Software||Dedicated control software pre-installed|
|Remote Control||Dedicated remote control equipped as standard|