Since 1974, UNISOKU has devoted to advancement of fundamental researches, by developing the original techniques and designs. Our commitment is to manufacture products that meet customer's requirements. Our products have been highly evaluated by Scientists in the fundamental research communities around the world. UNISOKU significantly contributes to many research projects and collaborations with scientists at creative R&D activities. UNISOKU will keep on moving toward the path for further progress in physical and biological science, chemistry, and a wide range of nanotechnology.
Scanning Probe Microscopes (SPM) has been utilized in wide range of application: from simple observation of surface structures to the measurement of local properties at the atomic level, and further to the manipulation of an individual atom. UNISOKU is the first in Japan to produce and sell the scanning tunneling microscope, starting from 1985. Since then, we have developed superior devices, and they have been used by a large number of customers in various research fields for many different purposes. Our user-friendly approach has been welcomed by all of them. Our SPM's feature is an integrated design aimed at a compact, widely applicable, and easy-to-use system. To meet the requirements of customers' research, we continuously explore the possibility of new applications using SPM.Cutting of the Carbon Nano-Tube by 2 probes
UNISOKU started its business as the first distributor of the Stopped-Flow Rapid Scan System in Japan. Our expertise and experience has so far brought about a number of innovative products. Our lineup includes the Multi-Channel Spectrophotometer and Kinetic Spectroscopy Systems, using pulse lasers and flash lamps, and specific spectroscopy systems using high sensitive light detectors as photon counting tube, PDA and CCD. All recently developed systems have one-chip processors in each of the control circuit, so as to have high functions and wide applications. The regime for design and software development is so flexible that we are always ready to accept wide varieties of customization.
- 2015/11/17 Transition of JT-STM released from Nikkei Sangyo Shinbun on Nov.17 2015
- 2015/11/17 JT-STM transferred from SPECS
- 2015/11/10 A New Slogan for TII Group "Mutual Satisfaction"
- 2015/8/11 Renewed Greetings from CEO page
- 2015/8/11 Opened Recruitment page
- 2015/5/19 Published in Nature Chemistry
Peking University Prof. Kai Wu
- 2014/3/17 Chosen as a "GLOBAL NICHE TOP 100" company
- 2014/3/7 UNISOKU-TII Instruments Co., LTD received "China Core Suppliers" Award
- 2013/6/10 Published in Nature
- 2012/8/10 Completion of New Office Building
- 2012/4/4 Published in Science
- 2012/1/13 Published in Nature Materials