New Year's Greetings
January 5th 2017
UNISOKU Co., Ltd.
CEO Shoji Suruga
A happy new year!
2016 and 2017 are dynamic, active, and auspicious years according to Chinese zodiac (year of the monkey and the rooster). Last year, UNISOKU grew out of small to medium sized company. We innovated in 30% increased sales (1.42 billion yen) and completion of modern second workshop.
This year (2017) we will take actions even more, tie up more, and grow up, to make it fruitful. There are mainly 3 tasks we need to work on. We need to face them right in front, seriously, to complete the tasks.
Aspiration of CEO
- Listen to customers' requests and complaints directly for company improvement
- Courageously challenge out and invest for new growth track and prosperity.
- Keep a tight rein on management, assuming we can't always be optimistic about UNSIOKU's future growth
- Aim for company with worthwhile job
- Adjust work environment considering about employees' health
- Publicly open and share company information
- Improve ways of working, and production efficiency
Tasks1. Globalization is the trend
In 2016, UNISOKU tied up with a company.
receiving GNT 100 award isn't for nothing. UNISOKU is doing what is normal in large company. We want to be a leader of small and medium sized company.
- We want to tie up with another company in 2017 for cooperation and complement each other everything is for survival, continuation, and stable growth and become a prime company. (User's manual, web, catalogs, common software, quality, easy operation, etc.)
- Improve customer reliance and satisfaction by building local subsidiaries.
- Get ahead of times as a small-medium company
2. Starting point of growth, customer first
- The starting point of UNISOKU's growth is quick response and after sales support to customers. This is highly evaluated by our customers. We will work on global alliances for even faster responses.
- Our strength is ultra-low temperature, high magnetic field, attaining clear image, and controlling electrons.
3. Top priority- Cryogen-free and less He
Helium is getting exhausted and hard to get.
To solve this, UNISOKU put top priority to developing less He and cryogen-free systems.
- We are now developing double wall chamber (double layer of LN2 and He). Result will come out within first half of this year.
Reconsidering of work evaluation
- Number of installation and inspection.
- Number, speed and ability of trouble settlement
- Improvement of productivity (precise work, no negligence. Design with understanding the contents (standardization) producing, assemble, adjustment, installation)
- Quality, customer satisfaction
Leave office at 20:00
obtaining paid vacation (may be designated by company)
Updating documents for customers
- User's manuals for system. Clearer, more detail, precise (referring other companies' manuals)
- Web, catalogs, English and Chinese version
- Publish News Letter
Keywords of 2016
- Catch up with TII's results ············ achieved
- Reduce wastes and raise wages as reward ············ achieved
- Award system (under consideration) ············ working on
- Improve way of working ············ greatly improved
- Progress language skills toward globalization ············ working on, halfway
- Being the best partner for customers ············ achieved, still going on
Keywords of 2017
- Customers first
- Promote globalization
- Set priority for development of Cryogen-free system
and this will be my new year's greetings and sentiments.